Secundaria Benjamin Franklin

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin
Niños felices, escuela feliz, mundo feliz,

domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

FIRST GRADE EXERCISES WEEK NINE

HELLO  EVERYONE THANKS FOR YOUR WORK,PLEASE CONTINUE LIKE THIS

OBJECTIVE CONJUCTIONS
ACTIVITIES. FILL IN THE BLANKS OF THE SENTENCES AND COPY THEM WITH ANSWER.

Conjunctions

Connect with what, when, where, whose, that, then, and, if, during, which or who
and then write a sentence with each.

1. Tell me  you want to know.
2. Is that the story  was written by him?
3. That's the boy  mother is in hospital.
4. I don't know  he lives.
5. First it was sunny  it started to rain.
6. Do you know  they will drive to Spain next summer holidays?
7.  the squirrel saw me, it ran away.
8. I thought  he was ill.
9. We were having dinner  he arrived.
10. He asked me  he could come to the party.
11. She learned a lot  her stay in England.
12. Is there anything  we can do for you?
13. That's my English friend  helped me with my homework.
14. That's not  I asked for.
15. She had breakfast  then she left


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario