Secundaria Benjamin Franklin

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin
Niños felices, escuela feliz, mundo feliz,

miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

SECOND YEAR 8th WEEK

HELLO EVERYONE THESE ARE THE ACTIVITIES FOR THIS WEEK, Y HOPE EVERYONE IS OK.


OBJECVTIVE THE SECOND CONDITIONAL.
ACTIVITIES COPY THE RULES AND THE SENTENCES-
THEN WRITE 10 SENTENCES OF YOUR OWN

EXERCISE ONE . COPY THE RULES AND REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR WORK TO. avanzadosbenjamin@gmail.com.
FORM  If + past + would + verb
MEANING  . Second conditional is used in situations,actions in the present or future which are not likely to happen,or are imaginar,y,hypothetical or impossible.
If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world and buy a castle.
I think it is very unlikely that I will win the lottery. However, in this unlikely condition, I will travel and buy a castle.
.If I wasn’t watching TV now, I would be playing football. 
EXERCISE 2 AND THREE.COPY THE SENTENCES WITH ANSWER,THEN WRITE 10 SENTENCES OF YOUR OWN IN SECOND CONDITIONAL.
  1.  (NOT LIKE) it very much if they gave Mark the job.
  2. I wouldn't get so angry with you if you  (GET) more work done.
  3. What would you do if you  (HIT) a parked car in the street?
  4. If I knew how it worked I  (TELL) you what to do.
  5. You  (BE) smarter if you graduated from the university.
  6. If I  (WIN) in the lottery I would give up working.
  7. If we  (CATCH) the nine o'clock train we would get there on time.
  8. What  (YOU DO) if you found a one hundred dollar note on the sidewalk?
  9. If John  (BE) here, he would prepare a meal.
  10. It would be nice if the rain  (STOP).
  11.  (SING) a song if I had my guitar here.
  12. If he were a young man he  (BE ABLE) to walk faster.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario