Secundaria Benjamin Franklin

Secundaria Benjamin Franklin
Niños felices, escuela feliz, mundo feliz,

domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

THIRD GRADE SEVENTH WEEK EXERCISE

HELLO EVERYONE I AM GLAD THAT MOST OF YOU ARE SENDING THE WORK  ON TIME .
OBJECTIVE MODAL VERBS AND WRITING
ACTIVITIES. COPY THE RULES AND THEN WRITE THE SENTENCES WITH THE ANSWERS.
Rules For Modal Verbs - are used to indicate likelihood, ability, advice, permission, habits and obligation
  • Add "not" after the verb is used to make a verb negative.
  • Model verbs come before the subject in questions.
  • Modal verbs do not change form according to the tense; there is no "s" added to the verb.
  • Infinitives verb without "to" are used right after the modal verb.
Some common model verbs are can/could, may/might, must, will/would, and shall/should.
  • will not go to the store.
  • We have to go to the party next week.
  • might go to the store on my way home.
  • Can you bring me some money?
  • Do you think I should come bring a present.
  • We all should pass the exam.
  • The keys will be on the table.
Fill in can, have to, may, might, must, need, should or (not) allowed to.
1. George has travelled a lot. He  speak many languages.
2. I can hear you quite well. You  not shout.
3. I'm not sure where I will go for my holidays, but I  go to Italy.
4. She  ride her bike at night without lights. It's not allowed.
5. She  not eat so much chocolate because it's bad for her figure.
6. I  understand him.He should speak louder.
7. It's later than I thought. I  go now.
8. You  a better trainer if you want to improve yourself.
9. Talk to Ann about your problems. I'm sure she  help you.
10. You  not vacuum the carpets because Carol has already done it.
11. You  be tired because you have worked very hard.
12. He  come to my party because he is ill.
13. He  go to the dentist when he has toothache.
14. It's not very important. You  not do it now. You  do it tomorrow.
15.  you speak many languages?
16. I don't know what I'm doing this weekend, but I  go to London.
17. Smoking is very unhealthy. You  stop it.
18. Playing football  in this park.
19. You have got plenty of time. You  not hurry.
20. You  have a passport to visit most foreign countries.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario